Tuesday 10 September 2013

10th September

A slow start to the day. This morning seemed to go on for ages. I was on my own at work again today. One of those days which dragged on and on too. I managed to get quite a bit done, even so. Cold this morning too - had the heater on at work.

5.30pm. I picked up Jess from home. She is quite poorly with a cough, cold and cluster headaches. Poor thing. She is 15 too, so hormones all over the place. We went to Mum's house to meet Robyn then shopping for our tea. Robyn drove her purple Herbert and did really well.

7pm. Home at last and I headed straight for the bath - soooo relaxing. I love reading in the bath, it takes me away. The girls cooked their own tea tonight  - pizza and pie (not together!). Robyn is out with her friends before they all head off on Saturday.

9pm. Bed. Some TV. Hubby is out and being very stingy with his texts to me so I don't know what time he is home.

Today is a tired, uninspired, dull brown day. Sorry to be so obvious, but no other colour seems to fit. I hope tomorrow is a bit brighter. C x

P.S. It's also the colour of chocolate which is very much in demand on days like today, so perhaps the colour fits better than I initially thought! C.

2 comments:

  1. Bound to be better tomorrow - you have a meeting of NRSG to attend, to update on Heritage Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve. It was better (see the post) and I am glad you are following the project too. Finger's crossed it turns out well. See you soon, I hope. C x

    ReplyDelete