Monday 23 September 2013

23rd September

Jess started to get worse so I took her to the doctors this morning. Antibiotics and linctus for her. I got to work and felt dreadful - a bit because of the situation but mainly as I have come down with Robyn and Jess's lurgies. Great.

12noon. After a tearful start to my working day I decided to just get on with it - unsurprisingly as there isn't anything else to do. I did a lot of job hunting and letting people down - people with whom I have arts projects planned next year. Everyone has been so supportive. I need time to think about the future too - what I want to do, where I want to be etc.

5pm. I picked up Jess from my parents' house (where I left her this morning). Mum looks loads better as she has had some sort of steroid injections in her back and she is getting around so much better. Keep it up Mum xx. Jess and I got home and settled - in bed by 8.30pm, after doing a little artwork.

So not too much to write about today. All about coping with the situation and picking up the pieces. Today is a murky green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment