Saturday 7 September 2013

7th September

Ahhh, it's the weekend. Nice lie in til 8.30am - can't sleep. Boo.

Why is applying for new things always so difficult? I spent an hour this morning sorting out Robyn's student finance (which should have already arrived, yet hasn't) and her student bank account. I ended up sending a really nice email to the complaints department. Ho hum.

2pm. Met Mum and Dad at Bantock House for lunch. There was a 40's day on. Very quiet though, but it was lovely to see them both. Time has run away today so I'm not sure that I will get everything done that is required before Robyn goes to Uni next Saturday. 

4pm. Collected a piece of art work, 'Lady in Waiting', from Weston Park's Open exhibition. I was one of 250 who submitted a piece for the Open and one of 80 who were accepted. Get me!

7pm. I am sooo happy that 'Strictly' is back on telly. Yay! I enjoyed watching it tonight so much. Is it me or are the male dancers a little more toned this year?

9pm. Went out to gate-crash an 18th Birthday Party. Actually, we were invited to attend by the DJ, Robyn's God Father. It was loads of fun. We left when the cake fight started. Oh to be young!

So, an enjoyable and eventful day today and I think that it just may be a Pink day. See you tomorrow. X

P.S missing Jess, as expected too.

No comments:

Post a Comment