Wednesday 11 September 2013

11th September

I woke up with a sore throat - thanks Jess. Jess feels rough today but still manages to get herself to school. Well done sweetheart.

9am. At work. Everyone is having a laugh which helped the morning tremendously. Today went quickly and felt like things were achieved. Hi to Nicki too! :) There's a small team of us at the Arts Centre and we all get on rather well.

Had some good news today. A group of us have been selected to put on an exhibition at Wolverhampton Art Gallery next year. Hurrah! This will be my first one where I will have to produce a number of pieces so I am quite excited about that (if a little worried my work will be shown up by the other artists!).

2pm. The weather turned cold today. It felt wintery, even though a week ago was lovely and warm. The change in the weather can affect me quite a bit, just like everyone else, I suppose. We're still zoned into our animalistic instincts to curl up under a blanket when it's miserable outside.

5pm. Home. Found Jess in bed, awww. Robyn has cooked tea, she practiced Spag Bol tonight. Apart from doing some artwork, watching a bit of telly with Robyn and helping with a jigsaw I didn't do very much. That suited me today.

Today's colour is a Bluey-Grey. Particularly as Saturday is getting closer. Oh dear. 


P.S. I thought you might like to see a picture of my artwork at the mac: (not the one on the left!).



No comments:

Post a Comment