Tuesday 3 September 2013

3rd September

Ok. So day 3 is upon me and I haven't given up on the Blogging yet! 

It was hard to get up to the alarm this morning, although I had slept a lot better last night. Today, work was VERY busy - not a second to myself. Am slowly getting through the 211 emails from yesterday but more keep landing in the inbox too. It's actually good that work is busy - I prefer it to when it's quiet - although we don't have enough staff for all the tasks at hand. I manage an Arts Centre and today I helped to set the full seating layout with my colleague Nicki, on top of all the other tasks I have to do. We had a laugh doing it though.

2pm onwards: The day went very quickly with drop in visits at work on top of all the other things (invoicing / commissioning / networking / programming / event management etc..). The day started out quite cold (I had to put the heater on in my office first thing) but ended up a beautiful, warm day. Indian Summer perhaps?

5ish... It is absolutely lovely to go home to both my daughters Robyn and Jess. Make-up and hair stuff everywhere! Including all the equipment Robyn needs for her Make-up Artistry course at Manchester. She goes in 2 weeks time so it's rather strange at the moment. Jess was in one of her 'chatty' moods today, which is very cute. Missing her BF too. Ahhh!

Really nice atmosphere today and I have felt in a great mood, chilled and happy. Colour for today? A Pinky-Yellow, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment