Sunday 29 September 2013

28th September

Saturday. It should be a day of rest but I was pre-occupied. Did some gardening with Jess and Joe and I cleaned out the bunny's cage before walking to the local shops with J&J to get some fresh buns for lunch. We had a really nice time together. There's a new cafe opened at our local shops so we will try it out sometime.

6pm. Took Jess and Joe to a house party. A friend of Jess's - 15 year old boy- has the house to himself and his parents told him he could have some friends round to play Grand Theft Auto 5. Jess has boys as friends and was invited too. Poor parents! I dropped them off then went round to watch Strictly Come Dancing with my parents.

10.30pm. I picked up J&J from the party. It seemed not to have been too bad. At least the house was still standing. Went home and I decided to keep out of hubby's way as it seemed best to give him space. I hope he's better in the morning. I am still feeling very under the weather.

Today is a browny-grey day. Things must start to pick up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment