Friday 20 September 2013

20th September

9am. Work. I decided to carry on as normal for the time being as I have at least 4 months left at work - apparently! It was strange being at my desk though. I couldn't quite get it together. I felt at a bit of a loss - very surreal.

Setting up for tomorrow's street event. The set up felt busy but it was almost as if I was watching from afar rather than co-ordinating. Nicki was fantastic at work. She is being very supportive and even bought me a shortcake cookie with a smiley face on it to cheer me up. I wasn't sure what to say to clients today either, as until the process of being made redundant is actually underway, I can't say very much - no idea what will happen next year and, to be honest, it's none of my business anymore.

Both Robyn and Jess stayed in bed at home today. Both poorly - oh dear! I did my mumsy bit and cared for them when I got home. Robyn is helping me tomorrow so we both hope she feels better in the morning. Hubby worked late today.

Today is a surreal 'nude' day - if I could make it transparent I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment